Our Covid-19 response
Keeping you, and the community safe!
For information on what we are doing for you, and what we need you to do for us during the COVID-19 pandemic please see below as we take the health and safety of our guests and staff seriously. We thank you for you co operation.
At SALON TEN we take the health of our guests and staff seriously and therefore are following the government guidelines to keep everyone safe and to ensure our salon environment and team are COVID-19 compliant at all times.
- On arrival at SALON TEN we kindly ask all guests to use the hand sanitising station at the front counter.
- When you arrive at the salon we will take your temperature and complete a quick wellness check. We will also ask for your contact details.
- We have removed magazines and treatment menus from the reception. If you would like an appointment card or treatment menu please ask as these will now be keep behind the reception counter.
- We have removed our water and tea station in the reception area. However if required, we can still provide you with water/tea from a disposable cup.
- 1.5m social distancing is marked out around our reception area and we ask that you adhere to this.
- All of our team members have completed the COVID-19 health training and will as always be adhering to strict hand washing procedures.
- Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned between all guests and disinfected. Common areas are also disinfected regularly.
- All towels which come into contact with guests are replaced with freshly laundered towels.
- We ask that if you are unwell that you call us with 24 hours notice, to reschedule your appointment. We cannot permit you into the salon or provide service to you if you are unwell.
- We would ask where possible please use contactless card payment.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone to assist in maintaining social distancing requirements. This means children can no longer can be brought to the salon. Carer’s, if required, are welcome to help get you settled but will then have wait outside until your treatment is finished as only one person is permitted into the treatment room with the therapist.
At SALON TEN we have polices in place as we want to ensure that everybody can be accommodated for and to provide an exceptional experience for all. We thank you for you co operation.
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required when cancelling or changing an appointment at SALON TEN. 50% of the treatment value will apply as a late cancellation fee if less than 24 hours notice is given.
If you fail to arrive for your appointment you will be changed the full treatment fee at your next appointment. Future appointments will also require a 50% non-refundable deposit of the treatment value.
Late arrival will shorten your treatment time, and the full price will apply for the treatment originally booked. We recommend you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to begin your relaxation and receive the most from your treatment.
Due to social distancing requirements children are not permitted in the salon anymore.
Longer appointments & group bookings will require a non-refundable 50% deposit.
For the consideration of all clients, we ask that mobiles be on silent whilst in the salon. If you must answer a call, please be brief.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we can help answer any of your questions that are not listed here than please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information. We, as always, are more than happy to help.
We have plenty of convenient free parking located at the front and back of the salon.
We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time as this will allow you to unwind enjoy a welcome drink.
We accept cash, EFTPOS and major credit cards. Sorry AMEX and cheques are not accepted.
Yes we do! We believe the greatest form of flattery is a referral. Our business is built on word of mouth referrals so we want to thank you by gifting you $10 off your next treatment which we will post to you in the mail once your referral has attended their appointment.
We are located on Wilsons Road Mt Hutton in the run of shops, known as Fords Corner leading up to the Lake Macquarie Square shopping centre. You can find us on the map located on our contact us page.
We are a very busy salon so we always recommend you book ahead of time to secure your preferred time and day. However you are welcome to call on the day. You never know your luck!
Your personal information is intended for salon use only and will never be shared with anyone else.
All of our gift have 36 months from the purchase date.
Your feedback and suggestions are most valued at SALON TEN. Feedback helps us to know how we are doing and what you love. You can email Kellie directly at email@example.com